Problem Solved
Update: Every time I think the problem is solved, that turns out not to be the case. Just spoke with a 3rd web tech to try and get this issue resolved. Now paws crossed that the 3rd time's a charm.
The problem with our blog subscriber email notifications (first reported a couple of days ago) appears to have been fixed. However, I noticed that the original emails didn't have any link to the blog, only links to unsubscribe. When I set up the blog notification template, I thought a link would be automatic but I thought wrong. I have gone ahead and added a link (to the blog page) to the email template so it should now appear in all notification emails you receive.

Add Comment